COVID – 19 UPDATE
WE ARE NOW TAKING BOOKINGS and are open for 3 month, 6 month and 12 month slots. Please email us with day, time and months you would like to book. See info on Welcome page
We’ve made a few changes to the pool and surroundings so we can keep it as clean and safe as possible for you. Please make sure you’re happy with these BEFORE you book your swim.
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER FOR OFFERS
Thank you kindly for your understanding
FACEBOOK Olde Hall Private Pool Hire OR
Olde Hall Bed and Breakfast and Private Pool
PLEASE NOTE PRICE CHANGES DUE TO OUR INCREASE IN COSTS
PLEASE NOTE the first time you book the pool the payment shall be processed on the card 48hrs prior to swim session. This is non refundable. Additional bookings can then be made using the same card and cash paid on arrival for future bookings if you choose.
FIRST TIME SWIMMERS – CARD DETAILS shall be processed for full amount 48hrs prior to swim session. Session shall then be confirmed. The session shall be cancelled if payment fails for any reason.
CASH DUE ON ARRIVAL. only available to swimmers whose card we have previously processed payment and using the same card to secure booking. Please deposit cash payment in box PRIOR to swimming at the beginning of your swim session. Thank you for your custom and enjoy your swim
Details on how to make payment on your reservation email (please check your JUNK MAIL) and also below in CASH PAYMENT ON ARRIVAL section. Take note of dates and times booked please be careful not to double book sessions or dates accidently as you shall have to pay for all sessions booked.
please email us @ email@example.com
Fees are for the whole pool per hour and included changing times
One Under 2’s swims free per swim session – additional are charged at rates above
LOCATION PLEASE NOTE there are 2 swimming pools in Bacton please ensure you visit the correct location. Due to regular mistakes of people visiting wrong pool we are unable to waive the session fee. You shall be charged full amount for sessions booked.
Conditions of Hire
Terms and Conditions – IMPORTANT Please read
THE POOL IS UNSUPERVISED. It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure that those who use the pool can either swim adequately or are using the necessary swimming aids.
Note: All users must provide a mobile number on first booking and also must bring a working mobile with them to the pool hire
All children under the age of 12 years and any weak swimmers or beginners must be supervised by a capable and responsible swimmer at all times on a 1:1 ratio. This is a guidance we recommend you swim at your own risk and discretion,
ACCESS AND PARKING
- Each session starts and finishes on the hour and includes the changing time and entry and exit of the allocated on site car parking space to prevent overlap of bookings. Please respect other pool users slots and privacy by adhering to your timed slot. If you enter before or leave after your booked time slot please note you shall be charged for that hour slot also plus admin fee of £3.00 We ask you to please not do this as it overlaps into the next persons booked swim time.
- You may book double slots if you wish and they are available. You shall have to book as two individual slots
- Please park in the 1 allocated swimming pool space. Additional parking can be found in the lay by opposite or the local playground when facing the property is located 2 doors to the left.Thank you.
- To access the pool complex, please use the footpath and follow the signs. Let yourself in and out of pool house keeping ALL DOORS CLOSED to maintain temperature in the pool house and water. The pool in unmanned you swim at your own risk but we do have CCTV for yours and others safety. If you need assistance please call 01692 651480. In case of emergency please call 999
- Unless otherwise notified we would ask that you remove pool cover at beginning of session by turning wheel anticlockwise. Replace at end of using the ropes to pull it back at the end of your session. This will ensure consistently high temperatures in the pool. If you are ensure how to do this check first. Contact number 01692 651480
- PLEASE NOTE VERY IMPORTANT there are 2 private hire pools in Bacton please ensure you come to the correct location, We are located at Olde Hall, North Walsham Road, Bacton, NR12 OLN. We are opposite ST Georges Close. We are next door to Bacton Playground, the old Bowling green. We have a black Olde Hall Bed and Breakfast sign hanging above the fence.
PAYMENT ON ARRIVAL
- Please deposit cash payment in box PRIOR to swimming thank you for your custom and enjoy your swim
- Please bring cash – if we have to process payment on card we shall have to charge admin fee of £3.00 We try to keep pool hire costs down by asking you to bring cash on arrival. No show / less than 48HR cancellation shall be processed on card at £15.00 per HR. This shall appear on your statement as bacton pool
- Place your payment in envelopes/ paper provided, clearly write below details
i the date, time of swim
ii name of booking
iii no of swimmers
3. Drop into the slotted safe outside changing room, thank you.
We require a minimum of 48 hrs notice for any cancellations or changes to times or dates. We require this to be requested via EMAIL (please NOT via voicemail, text or message) Please EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org with Date of swim, time and name of booking with required changes.
More than 48 hrs notices – NO charge
Less than 48 Hours – full amount due and shall be processed on card – additional admin fee of £3.00 – total of £15.00
We do appreciate and do sympathise that often life events, sometimes unfortunate events like illnesses, accidents etc can occur beyond your control however due to the increasing number of cancellations we are unable to absorb the costs. As a micro business charging the minimum we possibly can which just helps us towards the cost of running a pool, heating, chemicals etc therefore we are unable to absorb any costs.
POOL HOUSE RULES AND INFO
- The pool complex is a shoe-free environment. Please either remove your shoes IMMEDIATELY ON ENTRY and leave by door, bring suitable indoor footwear i.e flip flops if preffered. Failure to remove outdoor footwear shall incur a £35 cleaning charge which shall be applied to card provided.
- Jumping / Diving / bombing / ball throwing including beach balls is strictly prohibited. You shall be asked to leave the pool immediately and a £35 cleaning charge shall applied to your credit card supplied.
- Kids / pool parties must make separate contact as separate rules apply
- Please keep all doors closed at all times to help maintain the ambient temperature and humidity within the pool complex.
- Please use the toilet before swimming. Please also note this bathroom is shared so please keep all doors closed. Please DO NOT use shower in the bathroom you have a dedicated walk through shower in changing room
- NO hard/ inflatable balls or toys permitted within the pool area. NO canoes, children’s jet ski etc Inflatable pool and swim aids only.
- Pool users must adhere to signs and notices at all times. Please note the pool and changing areas are cleaned throughout the day to maintain cleanliness. This may possibly occur at some point during your session.
- No animals allowed.
- NO smoking, food or drink to be consumed anywhere on the premises. A £35 cleaning fee shall be charged to credit card provided for non compliance any rubbish mess left on the premises.
- No property to be removed from the premises
- Any children not toilet trained must wear a swim nappy and a ‘Happy Nappy’. These can be purchased from many locations including Boots and Amazon. You will not be allowed to swim with your child if you do not have both types of nappies.
- These and soiled baby nappies must be taken away with you and disposed of appropriately. Please DO NOT leave in the bins, leaving in bins shall apply a cleaning fee of £35 to the credit card supplied.
- No diving or jumping into the pool. No running around the edge of the pool or in the pool house. Your party shall be asked to leave the premises for breaking Health & Safety rules and charged a cleaning fee of £35 to the card provided at time of booking.
- No horseplay (pushing others into the pool or dive bombing) Your party shall be asked to leave the premises for breaking Health & Safety rules. Your party shall be charged a cleaning fee of £35 to the card provided at time of booking.
- No one is to use the pool under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- All users should be in good health and its your responsibility to ensure that the pool, the pool chemicals and the pool environment will not affect any medical condition they suffer from by your doctor in a consultation if necessary. Should a doctors consultation be necessary then the owners must be notified in writing prior to use. A full breakdown of pool temperature, air temperature and chemicals used can be provided upon request
- The pool water quality is tested everyday and recorded and can be seen on request
- Please exercise caution if you have eaten or had a drink an hour before swimming
- No food drink or breakables may be used in the pool or anywhere else including the changing rooms
- All jewellery must be removed prior to entering the pool
- We would also ask that all guests do all they can to remove moisturisers or tanning products before they use the pool. This helps us to maintain a clean clear pool. Not showering and Non removal of make up, tanning lotion, hairspray etc can cause the water to go cloudy.
- All adult guests must sign the declaration form and post in box.
- Block bookings will always have priority over one-off bookings
- For any bookings, cancellations within 48 hours of the booked time will be charged at the full amount.
- Any damages must be paid for in full
- By paying for a slot, the individual that pays (payee) enters into an agreement with Hazel Berry (of Olde Hall, North Walsham Road, Bacton, NR12 0LN) that any damage during that slot (or discovered after that slot), howsover caused, shall be paid for in full by the payee. The payee will receive written confirmation of the cost of repairs required for any damage and be required to pay for those repairs within 14 calendar days of receiving the written confirmation of the cost of repairs.
- All rubbish should be taken away with guests including dirty nappies
- If shoes are not removed or the pool room floor is soiled, there shall be an additional £35 charge for cleaning
- The temperature will recorded digitally and presented daily on the sign in sheet
- The temperature will be set to a minimum of 30 degrees, although the thermostat will be set at 32 degrees (when the cover is off for long periods, it can dip slightly). If the pool is not at least 30 degrees, guests will be notified in advance of their hire and allowed to postpone their hire if required
- Occasionally is may be necessary to close the pool for maintenance. Guests will be notified at least 48 hours in advance where possible if it affects their hire and allowed to cancel their booking if required.
If you have any questions, greivances or the pool has not been left in a respectable state please do not hesitate to contact us as soon as possible on 01692 651480 and we shall assist you.
Thank you and we wish you an enjoyable swim.